Ingredients (that's simply what I had in the fridge):
- 1 chicken meat (but any meat is good -c'mon! it's minced!) and spinach roll (about 750 grs)
- 1 big onion
- 4 small potatoes
- 6 little tomatoes
- 100 grs of Gorgonzola cheese
- 125 grs of mozzarella cheese
- 200 decilitres (1 cup) of milk or cream
- a glass of red wine
- oil, rosemary, salt, pepper, curry, flour if needed
While the meat is cooking prepare the sauce. In a small pot heat the milk or cream and when it's nearly boiling low down the flame and add the Gorgonzola in pieces. Let it melt, add salt, pepper and curry, mix and let it thicken. If you're using the milk you will probably need to add some flour.
Cut the meat roll into big slices, put them in a plate along with the tomato-potato sidedish and cover with some sauce.